Need a copy of your documentation from the CEA?
To request a copy of your disability-related accommodation information from the CEA:
1. Download the Authorization form.
2. Complete only the first section stating you authorize the CEA to release your records.
Note: Be sure to complete the name and address, email, or fax number where you want your records sent.
3. Once you and a witness have signed the document, return the complete form to the CEA - email: firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: 479-575-7445, or postal mail
Documentation at another institution or medical professional?
1. To request a copy of your disability-related information from a third party to send to the CEA:
2. Download the Authorization form.
Be sure to include the CEA's information so they can mail or fax your documentation to us:
Center for Educational Access
3. Once you and a witness have signed the document, you can return the completed form to the CEA: email: email@example.com, fax: 479-575-7445, or postal mail. We will then submit the form to the third party for documentation to be provided directly to the CEA.