Need Services?

The CEA handles academic accommodations and housing/dining accommodations in partnership with University Housing and Dining Services. Academic and housing/dining accommodation have separate request processes. If you need both please complete both the academic and housing/dining accommodation request process, as explained below.

Academic Accommodations

Are you an undergraduate/graduate student (non-law)?

If you're with the School of Law, here is your request process:

Housing/Dining Accommodations

Because we work closely with University Housing and Dining Services to provide housing/dining accommodations, this is a separate request process from the academic accommodation request and must be completed separately.

The nature of the workplace accommodations may differ from academic accommodations students receive. For employment-related accommodation requests (including graduate, teaching and resident assistantships), visit the OEOC website to File a Report or Make an Accommodation Request.

Current CEA Students

Request a copy of your documentation

Request Accommodation Letters