Needing academic accommodations or thinking you might need them? Register with CEA so accommodations can be implemented quickly if needed. Please feel free to take a look at examples of accommodations which may be available. Whether you are attending courses on the University of Arkansas campus or taking online courses (such as through Global Campus), the CEA is ready to assist you.

At any point during the semester, students can register with CEA and request accommodations; however, accommodations are not retroactive. Provision of reasonable accommodations is determined individually, based on the nature of the student's disability, the environmental barriers encountered, and the content of documentation provided.

Go to the Getting Started page for more information on the registration process as well as documentation guidelines.

The nature of the workplace accommodations may differ from academic accommodations students receive. For employment-related accommodation requests (including graduate, teaching and resident assistantships), visit the OEOC website to File a Report or Make an Accommodation Request.