Linda K. Overstreet Scholarship
The Linda K. Overstreet Scholarship is awarded on a competitive basis to a University of Arkansas undergraduate or graduate student with a physical disability, demonstrated financial need and is registered with CEA.
- Demonstrated financial need (must have completed FAFSA on file)
- Minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA
- Diagnosed with a physical disability, i.e., Cerebral palsy, a mobility/orthopedic limitation, hard of hearing/Deaf, visual disability, or a traumatic brain injury
- Full time enrollment status (minimum of 12 credit hours) or part time enrollment status (minimum of 6 credit hours) for Fall semester
- Registered with the University of Arkansas Center for Educational Access (CEA)
Yearly application deadline is early in the spring semester. To apply for the scholarship and for more information, see the application on the Student Affairs scholarship page.