Linda K. Overstreet Scholarship
The Center for Educational Access (CEA) invites you to apply for the 2017-18 Linda K. Overstreet Scholarship, which is awarded on a competitive basis each academic year to a University of Arkansas undergraduate or graduate student with demonstrated financial need, and who meets the criteria listed below:
- Enrolled full-time or part-time, and degree-seeking (preference given to students pursuing a graduate degree in English)
- Diagnosed with a physical disability, i.e. Cerebral Palsy, a mobility/orthopedic limitation, hard of hearing/Deaf, visual disability, traumatic brain injury, etc.
- Registered with the University of Arkansas Center for Educational Access
- Demonstrated personal and academic achievement – min. 2.0 GPA
- Demonstrated financial need and merit – must have FASFA on file
Applications must be typed and include:
- Completed application form
- Letter of interest (one page)
Return completed application and all materials by March 31, 2017 to:
Carolyn Collins 325 Administration Building 1 University of Arkansas Fayetteville, AR 72701
Alternatively, you may submit application materials via email to Carolyn Collins at email@example.com. The application deadline is March 31, 2017.