The Linda K. Overstreet Scholarship is awarded on a competitive basis to University of Arkansas students with physical disabilities.
- Minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA
- Enrolled full-time or part-time, degree-seeking (preference give to students pursuing a graduate degree in English)
- Demonstrated financial need – must have FAFSA on file
- Diagnosed with a physical disability, i.e. Cerebral Palsy, a mobility/orthopedic limitation, hearing, visual disability or a traumatic brain injury
- Registered with the University of Arkansas Center for Educational Access
The scholarship application will open on Wednesday, January 2, 2019.
To apply for the scholarship, see the application on the Student Affairs scholarship page.