Linda K. Overstreet Scholarship
The Linda K. Overstreet Scholarship is awarded on a competitive basis to University of Arkansas students with physical disabilities.
- Minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA
- Enrolled full-time or part-time, degree-seeking (preference give to students pursuing a graduate degree in English)
- Demonstrated financial need – must have FAFSA on file
- Diagnosed with a physical disability, i.e. Cerebral Palsy, a mobility/orthopedic limitation, hearing, visual disability or a traumatic brain injury
- Registered with the University of Arkansas Center for Educational Access
The scholarship application is now open.
Entry deadline for all scholarships is 5:00 p.m., Thursday, February 15, 2018.
To apply for the scholarship, complete the application on HogSync.