Needing academic accommodations? Think you might need them? Get registered with CEA so accommodations can be implemented quickly if needed. Whether you are attending courses on the University of Arkansas campus or taking Global Campus courses via the Internet, the CEA is ready to assist you.
Provision of reasonable accommodations is determined individually, based on the nature of the student's disability, the environmental barriers encountered, and the content of documentation provided. Please feel free to take a look at examples of accommodations which may be available. Students can register with CEA and request accommodations at any point during the semester, but accommodations are not retroactive.
Please note the important student obligations in the registration process below.
- Log in to the CEA Online Student Services (using link in left-side navigation or through Students -> CEA Student Login in the top navigation) and complete the request for services form.
- Contact the CEA to schedule an Access Plan Meeting ( phone: 479-575-3104 or email:
- NOTE: For students who are registered for Global Campus courses and need accommodations but are not in the Fayetteville, AR area, please contact the CEA office to discuss how an Access Plan Meeting may be facilitated.
- Participate in an Access Plan Meeting with an Accommodations Counselor to discuss disability/medical information and accommodation needs.
- Provide documentation of disability or medical condition that supports each accommodation
request. We will be happy to discuss types of documentation during your access plan
- Upload documentation via CEA Online Student Services
- Fax to 479-575-7445
- After information is reviewed, CEA will notify the student of registration status via student's UARK email.
- Once registration is complete, student is ready to request use of accommodations. (Please refer to the Utilizing Accommodations page for instructions.
- Verification Guidelines for Students with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder in MS Word format
- Verification Guidelines for students with mobility, sensory, or systemic disorders in MS Word format
- Verification Guidelines for Students with Psychiatric Disorders in MS Word format
- Verification Guidelines for Students with Learning Disorders in MS Word format
- Verification Guidelines for Students with Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) in MS Word format