Apps to Use Alternative Formats
During the Assistive Technology Meeting
- Based on technology you currently use (such as Windows computer, Mac, iPad, or Android tablet), software/app options will be discussed.
- A demonstration of software or apps will be provided, whenever possible.
Some Alternative Format Specifics
- To use an alternative format, special software or apps may be necessary.
- Costs: $0 to over $1000.
- Mindful that students are often on very tight budgets, the majority of software or apps listed are free or relatively inexpensive.
- Many other software or apps may exist but are not listed.
- Select the appropriate link above to investigate some software or apps available for a specific operating system.
Learn More About AT
Using Alt Formats