CEA Test Center Information
|Room 305, 3rd Level Stadium Parking Garage|
Email address for tests:
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.;
- Students MUST schedule exams with the CEA at least 7 full days in advance of each test date/time. Schedule exams via the CEA Online Student Services link through the CEA website: http://cea.uark.edu.
- Exams that are NOT scheduled in advance, including exams that are scheduled on Saturday/Sunday via email or voicemail (for Monday exam times), may be declined.
- Students must arrive on time for their exams. Tests begin at the scheduled time, whether the student has arrived or not.
- Students who do not follow the correct procedures will receive one courtesy warning. If a student disregards procedures again, he/she will be required to schedule a mandatory meeting with a senior CEA staff member BEFORE being allowed to have future exams administered at the CEA Test Center. The purpose of the meeting will be to review correct exam procedures.
- Instructors have a right to establish test parameters such as the day and time students are to take tests. The CEA will only ask for adjustments when a scheduled test interferes with CEA operations.
- Any change from the original scheduled test time/date will require express written permission to CEA from the instructor.
- Items not allowed in testing area:
- Books, book bags, notes, calculators, or any class-related material - unless CEA has received express written permission from the instructor.
- Cell phones, any other type of communication device, or wearable technology.
- Drinks in containers other than clear bottles. (Drinks in clear bottles with labels removed are allowed.)
- Students will not be allowed to leave the testing area for any reason once a test has begun except for students having accommodations allowing for movement or restroom breaks.
- For students with accommodations for movement or breaks, students will be limited to 15 minutes during each break and are not allowed to leave the building area.
- Students who wear clothing with pockets will be asked to empty those pockets in front of a CEA staff member before exam administration will begin.
- Test rooms will be regularly monitored by proctors and/or closed-circuit video surveillance while students are taking exams. If students are caught in violation of the Academic Integrity policy, the CEA will immediately notify the faculty member for instructions on how to proceed.
- CEA staff will not attempt to answer any content-related questions on exams but will attempt to contact the instructor directly with the student’s question.
- Faculty/Instructors should refer to Academic Policy Series #1520.20 regarding their responsibility to provide exam accommodations for students with disabilities.
- Faculty/Instructors should strive to accommodate students who only require extra time on exams and/or a relatively distraction-free testing environment in a space within the department or building in which the class is taking the exam, so as to give students with disabilities access to the instructor for questions.
- If space is not available, or if the students with disabilities require other accommodations (e.g., Braille, scribe, assistive technology), the CEA can proctor exams in the CEA Test Center.
- For pop/unannounced quizzes – faulty/instructors will make the CEA Test Center aware of the upcoming quiz at least 2 full business days prior to the quiz and determine an appropriate time for the student(s) to complete the quiz, with regard to the student(s) schedule(s).
- Tests should be delivered to the CEA Test Center at least 2 full business days prior to test time (during midterms and finals, additional time may be required).
- Tests may be delivered to CEA via upload using link in courtesy reminder email, fax, email to email@example.com, or delivered in person to the CEA Test Center located in room 305 of the Stadium Drive Parking Garage. (Note: Campus mail does NOT deliver to this location.)
- Special instructions should always be included with all tests/quizzes.
- Please include a CEA Test Proctor Sheet (located on our Accommodations Details page) OR a cover sheet with the following information:
- Course and section number
- Date of exam (class time)
- Student’s name
- Instructor name and phone number (cell phone to be reached during exam if questions arise)
- Deadline for student to complete the exam
- Special instructions (e.g., formula sheet, open book, type of scantron required)
- Location to deliver completed exam (must be a departmental address), or indicate who will be picking it up